Thursday, June 16, 2005

Eich on Javascript's future

Via Slashdot, I see that Brendan Eich, the original designer of Javascript (and who's still actively involved in the development of Mozilla) is publicly discussing the future of the language. If he's really open to suggestions I want to think about what I'd most like to see put in there.

Usually, my stock complaint for most languages is the lack of support for recursion. But for compiler output, the needs may be quite different. I really need to go to bed, but I'll think about this.

4 comments:

holding patterns said...

Also of great important is a sub-power-user CAPS management firefox extension.

JS:yes vs JS:no

is not sufficient

Let us decide which properties and methods will be permitted globally- or on a site by site basis

power is mine?

ijstartcannonij said...

If you are thinking of getting a printer, then you buy a Canon printer http // ij.start.canon then you will benefit a lot by telling me a site by visiting which you can get all the information https: //ijstartcanonx.com/

ijstartcannonc said...

Canon printer is known as a good name in the online market so you have to know about the canon printers. They provide better service to their customer and give the best product. If you want to know more information then visit our website.http //canon.com/ijsetup

Essien said...

I enjoy surfing from your article. Is very educative and encouraging site thanks so much for sharing. Thank so much for sharing. fuaz cut off mark for economics